- Client: A person intending to hire travel services from Rovveasia Tours.
- Product Purchased: Travel related services offered by Rovveasia Tours.
- Tour Fees: Any and all fees payable by the client for products purchased.
Fees and Payment
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the tour fee in respect of the Product purchased (as stated in the tour invoice document) are paid in such a fashion that at least 50% of the fee are credited to our account 30 days prior to the date of travel. This condition can be modified in certain cases where added payments may be requested well ahead of time. These are typically situations where parts of travel booking are confirmed only against receipt of advance payments.
- If the client purchases a product where the date of travel is less than 30 days away, then, a 50% deposit becomes due as soon as the tour arrangements are confirmed.
- All payments made through this Online Payment Facility must be made in INR . Any currency conversion costs or other charges incurred in making the payment or in processing a refund shall be borne by the client or the third party making payment, and shall not be deductible from the Fees due to the company.
Payment by Instalment
- Where an instalment arrangement is set up to make payments using a credit card, Rovveasia Tours swill notify the client, or the third party making payment, of the dates on which instalment payments will be claimed, and the amounts of those instalments, at least 5 working days before the first instalment is due.
- Payment of tour fees by a person or organisation other than the client does not constitute a contract for the provision of the product between such person or organisation and Rovveasia Tours.
Refund of Tour Fees
Event, Attraction, Theatre, Show or Coupon Ticket these are non-refundable in all circumstances.